Personal information collection
Bayview may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and any other
- information that you send to BVS-LLC.NET (Bayview)
Using personal information
Bayview may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you marketing communications
Bayview never discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for any purposes, no agent or sub-contractor in question will be permitted to use that personal information.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Bayview may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Bayview will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Bayview stores all the personal information you provide in secure computer environments.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
This website contains links to other websites.
Bayview is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to [email protected] or
- by post to: Bayview Solutions, 111 2nd Ave NE #900, Saint Petersburg Florida 33701